Graduate Certificate in K-12 Virtual School Leadership
As the demand for virtual and hybrid K-12 programs increases, so does the need for leadership. Drexel’s Certificate in K-12 Virtual School Leadership provides the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively manage schools, mentor and coach teachers, and provide students with a quality education in these dynamic new environments.
- Designed for teachers and administrators, as well as educational specialists such as counselors and psychologists
- Learn to evaluate courses and technology as well as how to effectively communicate virtually with students and staff
- Flexible, completely online coursework that fits into your busy work and personal schedule
- Drexel is ranked as one of "America’s Best Graduate Schools" preparing today’s educators by U.S.News & World Report
- This unique and innovative program is available only at Drexel
- Cyber Charter Schools in PA: Challenges and Opportunities
- Education Administration and Improvement & Transformation Programs
- Online Teaching Strategies for K-12 Educators: Basics for Beginners to Intermediate Users
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
This program is organized into four 10-week quarters per year (as opposed to the traditional two semester system) which means you can take more courses in a shorter time period. One semester credit is equivalent to 1.5 quarter credits.
|EDCR 510||Leadership in Educational Contexts and Systems||3.0|
|EDLT 512||Using and Integrating Learning Technologies||3.0|
|EDLT 561||Design-Based Research Methods||3.0|
|ELL 501||The Purpose and Business of E-Learning||3.0|
|ELL 503||Teaching and Learning Issues in E-Learning||3.0|
|ELL 504||Learning Technologies & Disabilities||3.0|
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher (graduate degree GPA will be considered along with the undergraduate GPA)
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended
- Two letters of recommendation (professional or academic)
- Essay describing why you're interested in the program
- Additional requirements for International Students
The tuition rate for the academic year 2020-2021 is $1007 per credit. (A 25% tuition savings off Drexel's regular tuition rate of $1342 per credit)
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- These rates apply only to fully online courses. Hybrid or on-campus courses may have different rates.
- Tuition rates are subject to increase with the start of each academic year in the fall term.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2020-2021 Academic Year
September 21, 2020
December 5, 2020
December 7, 2020
December 12, 2020
January 4, 2021
March 13, 2021
March 15, 2021
March 20, 2021
March 29, 2021
June 5, 2021
June 7, 2021
June 12, 2021
June 21, 2021
August 28, 2021
August 30, 2021
September 4, 2021
Apply to earn a Drexel degree online!
By starting or resuming an application to Drexel University, I accept that I may be contacted by phone, e-mail, direct mail, and text message.