Graduate Certificate in K-12 Virtual School Leadership
As the demand for virtual and hybrid K-12 programs increases, so does the need for leadership. Drexel’s Certificate in K-12 Virtual School Leadership provides the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively manage schools, mentor and coach teachers, and provide students with a quality education in these dynamic new environments.
- Designed for teachers and administrators, as well as educational specialists such as counselors and psychologists
- Learn to evaluate courses and technology as well as how to effectively communicate virtually with students and staff
- Flexible, completely online coursework that fits into your busy work and personal schedule
- Drexel is ranked as one of "America’s Best Graduate Schools" preparing today’s educators by U.S.News & World Report
- This unique and innovative program is available only at Drexel
- Cyber Charter Schools in PA: Challenges and Opportunities
- Education Administration and Improvement & Transformation Programs
- Online Teaching Strategies for K-12 Educators: Basics for Beginners to Intermediate Users
- You Want How Much for My District’s Data? Important Steps to Protect Your District and Student Data from Hackers
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
This program is organized into four 10-week quarters per year (as opposed to the traditional two semester system) which means you can take more courses in a shorter time period. One semester credit is equivalent to 1.5 quarter credits.
|EDCR 510||Leadership in Educational Contexts and Systems||3.0|
|EDLT 512||Using and Integrating Learning Technologies||3.0|
|EDLT 561||Design-Based Research Methods||3.0|
|ELL 501||The Purpose and Business of E-Learning||3.0|
|ELL 503||Teaching and Learning Issues in E-Learning||3.0|
|ELL 504||Learning Technologies & Disabilities||3.0|
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher (graduate degree GPA will be considered along with the undergraduate GPA)
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended
- Two letters of recommendation (professional or academic)
- Essay describing why you're interested in the program
- Additional requirements for International Students
The tuition rate for the academic year 2021-2022 is $1017 per credit. (A 25% tuition savings off Drexel's regular tuition rate of $1355 per credit)
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- These rates apply only to fully online courses. Hybrid or on-campus courses may have different rates.
- Tuition rates are subject to increase with the start of each academic year in the fall term.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2021-2022 Academic Year
September 20, 2021
December 4, 2021
December 6, 2021
December 11, 2021
January 3, 2022
March 12, 2022
March 14, 2022
March 19, 2022
March 28, 2022
June 4, 2022
June 6, 2022
June 11, 2022
June 20, 2022
August 27, 2022
August 29, 2022
September 3, 2022
Apply to earn a Drexel degree online!
By starting or resuming an application to Drexel University, I accept that I may be contacted by phone, e-mail, direct mail, and text message.