Foundations of Entrepreneurship II Online Certificate
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Foundations of Entrepreneurship II
Drexel University’s online Graduate Certiﬁcates in Foundations of Entrepreneurship I and II focus on building your entrepreneurial business skills and mindset. Foundations of Entrepreneurship I provides the tools to get you started as you develop your business. Foundations of Entrepreneurship II provides a set of leadership skills to guide as you build your new and successive ventures.
Foundations of Entrepreneurship II provides in-depth coursework covering building and sustaining the practical leadership skills and tools required for an entrepreneur – either in building new ventures or innovating in an established company. Courses cover topics such as failure as a tool for future success, ideation, and design-thinking methodologies. This certificate is designed for both recent graduates and established professionals.
Drexel’s online Graduate Certiﬁcate in Foundations of Entrepreneurship I is not a prerequisite for this certiﬁcate.
Who Should Take This Certificate?
Foundations of Entrepreneurship II is for individuals who want to become an entrepreneurial leader. It is appropriate for those who are starting new companies or corporate professionals seeking to enhance their personal entrepreneurial character. Foundations of Entrepreneurship I is not a pre-requisite.
What Will I Learn in the Foundations of Entrepreneurship II Certificate?
You will learn how to think like an entrepreneur as well as brand yourself as an innovator. You will have opportunities in the class to practice ideation in a safe place to fail and try again.
How Can I Apply What I Learn?
Whether you're starting a new venture or planning to use what you learned in the corporate world, Foundations of Entrepreneurship II will help you expand your entrepreneurial leadership skills. You can take what you learned from this certiﬁcate and apply it to both your personal and professional life.
- 100% online
- Faculty are a mix of full-time professors and adjuncts with years of experience with start-ups and established companies
- Credits earned in this program can be applied to the online MS in Entrepreneurship & Innovation, or stacked with other entrepreneurship certificates
- Drexel’s Charles D. Close School of Entrepreneurship is the first accredited, independent school of entrepreneurship in the nation
- Take advantage of the Laurence A. Baiada Institute for Entrepreneurship, the Close School’s hub of experiential learning
- MS in Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Graduate Certificate in Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Graduate Certificate in Foundations of Entrepreneurship I
- Graduate Certificate in New Venture Creation
- Graduate Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
This program is organized into four 10-week quarters per year (as opposed to the traditional two semester system) which means you can take more courses in a shorter time period. One semester credit is equivalent to 1.5 quarter credits.
|ENTP 540||Approaches to Entrepreneurship||3.0|
|ENTP 611||Learning from Failure||3.0|
|ENTP 621||Innovation & Ideation||3.0|
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended
- Personal statement (500 words) that will give the admissions committee a better understanding of:
- Why you are choosing this particular program,
- Your short and long-term career plans, and
- How your background, experience, interest, and/or values, when combine with a Drexel degree, will enable you to pursue your goals successfully
- Additional requirements for International Students
The tuition rate for the academic year 2021-2022 is $1100 per credit.
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- These rates apply only to fully online courses. Hybrid or on-campus courses may have different rates.
- Tuition rates are subject to increase with the start of each academic year in the fall term.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2022-2023 Academic Year
September 19, 2022
December 3, 2022
December 5, 2022
December 10, 2022
January 9, 2023
March 18, 2023
March 20, 2023
March 25, 2023
April 3, 2023
June 10, 2023
June 12, 2023
June 17, 2023
June 26, 2023
September 2, 2023
September 4, 2023
September 9, 2023
2021-2022 Academic Year
September 20, 2021
December 4, 2021
December 6, 2021
December 11, 2021
January 3, 2022
March 12, 2022
March 14, 2022
March 19, 2022
March 28, 2022
June 4, 2022
June 6, 2022
June 11, 2022
June 21, 2022
August 29, 2022
August 30, 2022
September 3, 2022