Corporate Entrepreneurship Online Certificate
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Corporate Entrepreneurship
Drexel University’s online Graduate Certificate in Corporate Entrepreneurship prepares you to be a change agent for your business. Offered by the Charles D. Close School of Entrepreneurship, this entrepreneurship program focuses on the practice and application of entrepreneurial skills within companies. You will learn to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders, apply innovation strategies in corporate settings, and initiate and lead organizational development and change.
Corporate Entrepreneurship Certificate Program Features
- 100% online
- Comprised of three classes, for a total of nine quarter credits
- Learn from faculty at the Close School of Entrepreneurship with years of industry experience
- Courses are built upon the "power skills" employers look for, such as problem solving, effective communication, and innovation
What Can I Do With a Certificate in Entrepreneurship?
As an entrepreneur, you create your own opportunities. Entrepreneurs are an integral part of the business world and can find opportunities at every level. Some entrepreneurs aim to start their own businesses, while others might help expand a start-up. Many entrepreneurs also find roles in established businesses, where they can bring fresh ideas into a corporate culture.
Drexel’s entrepreneurship certificate program specifically prepares you to drive innovation both in established companies and in start-up environments. You’ll also focus on building internal and external relations to help grow your business.
- MS in Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Graduate Certificate in New Venture Creation
- Graduate Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
This program is organized into four 10-week quarters per year (as opposed to the traditional two semester system) which means you can take more courses in a shorter time period. One semester credit is equivalent to 1.5 quarter credits.
|ENTP 631||Building Internal & External Relationships||3.0|
|ENTP 641||Innovation in Established Companies||3.0|
|ENTP 681||The Startup Way: How to Drive Innovation in Entrepreneurial Companies||3.0|
- A bachelor’s degree from any accredited college or university
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2023-2024 is $1167 per credit.
For the academic year 2023-2024, students enrolled in an online graduate academic program will be charged a graduate online program fee of $125 per year.
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates are available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- These rates apply only to fully online courses. Hybrid or on-campus courses may have different rates.
- Tuition rates are subject to increase with the start of each academic year in the fall term.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2023-2024 Academic Year
September 26, 2023
December 9, 2023
December 11, 2023
December 16, 2023
January 8, 2024
March 16, 2024
March 18, 2024
March 23, 2024
April 1, 2024
June 8, 2024
June 10, 2024
June 15, 2024
June 24, 2024
August 31, 2024
September 3, 2024
September 7, 2024