Undergraduate Certificate In Creativity And Innovation Online
In a world of increasing complexity, change, and competition, generating new ideas is now essential for leaders across all fields, and the application of creativity skills distinguishes those who maintain the status quo from those who inspire a new direction or vision.
Drexel’s fully-online certificate program teaches the fundamental theories of creativity, helping you understand and harness your own creative strengths in order to better solve problems within the workplace. You’ll also learn how to present methods for assessing creative strengths, making you a valuable asset to any organization.
- Flexible, fully-online coursework designed for busy professionals that can be completed on your own schedule
- Credits can be applied toward one of our online bachelor’s degree programs
- Completely online format lets you learn when it’s convenient for you
- The Drexel/Torrance Center for Creativity and Innovation, directed by Dr. Fredricka Reisman, promotes creativity using programs that cultivate skills in creative thinking, innovative leadership practices, and problem solving techniques
- How to Unlock Your Own "Samurai Creativity"
- Five Principles of "Samurai Creativity" for Peak Performance
- Implementing Creativity into the Workplace
- Learning Technologies and Creativity & Innovation Programs Online Open House
- Putting Creativity to Work: Creative Mindset, Environment, Creative Tools and Creative Action
- Using Creativity to Improve Non-Profits and SMB (Small and Medium-Sized Business)
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
This program is organized into four 10-week quarters per year (as opposed to the traditional two semester system) which means you can take more courses in a shorter time period. One semester credit is equivalent to 1.5 quarter credits.
|CRTV 301||Foundations in Creativity||3.0|
|CRTV 302||Tools and Techniques in Creativity||3.0|
|CRTV 303||Creativity in the Workplace||3.0|
|Select three of the following:||9.0|
|Learning, Culture, & Technology Workshop I|
|New Media Literacies|
|Play and Learning in Participatory Cultures|
|Creative Leadership for Professionals|
|Creative Nonfiction Writing|
- A high school diploma
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2021-2022 is $543 per credit. (A 40% tuition savings off Drexel's regular tuition rate of $905 per credit)
Per credit tuition rates for the 2021-22 academic year will be charged at $530/quarter credit for the fall 2021 quarter; and $543/quarter credit for the winter, spring, and summer 2022 quarters.
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- These rates apply only to fully online courses. Hybrid or on-campus courses may have different rates.
- Tuition rates are subject to increase with the start of each academic year in the fall term.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2021-2022 Academic Year
September 20, 2021
December 4, 2021
December 6, 2021
December 11, 2021
January 3, 2022
March 12, 2022
March 14, 2022
March 19, 2022
March 28, 2022
June 4, 2022
June 6, 2022
June 11, 2022
June 20, 2022
August 27, 2022
August 29, 2022
September 3, 2022
Apply to earn a Drexel degree online!
By starting or resuming an application to Drexel University, I accept that I may be contacted by phone, e-mail, direct mail, and text message.