Creativity Tools and Techniques for the Classroom and Workplace Certificate
Drexel University’s online Creativity Tools and Techniques for the Classroom and Workplace Certificate gives you the skills and knowledge to bring creative problem-solving techniques and innovation into your workplace. You'll learn to lead with hands-on creative techniques that can be immediately applied to your career. Tactics implemented from this program can help energize employees and create a work environment that fosters creative mindsets. This innovation creativity training program was designed for professionals in a variety of fields, including business, non-profit management, K-12 education, and higher education.
Creativity Tools and Techniques for the Classroom and Workplace Certificate Program Features
- 100% online
- Immediately apply the tools and techniques you learn in class to your real-world work scenarios
- Credits can be transferred to the MS in Educational Improvement and Transformation
Requirements For Creativity Tools and Techniques for the Classroom and Workplace Certificate
To be eligible for this innovation creativity training program, you should hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university or an equivalent degree from an international college or university with a minimum GPA of 3.0. You will also be asked to submit a personal essay and letters of recommendation along with your completed application. For more information about admission requirements, please visit the Admissions Criteria page.
Professionals Who Would Benefit From This Certificate
Training for creativity and innovation through this certificate program will provide you with the knowledge you need to succeed in fields like education, business/corporate, and military. Drexel’s program details the "why" behind what makes creative tools and techniques work, which can then be customized to fit your employees' and organization's unique needs. The lessons you’ll learn in this program are ideal for professionals such as:
- Advertising/Promotions Managers
- Chief Executives
- Education Administrators (K-12 and Postsecondary)
- Entertainment and Recreation Managers
- General/Operations Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Personal Service Managers
- Social/Community Service Managers
Creativity Tools and Techniques for the Classroom and Workplace Certificate Program FAQs
Can I complete this creativity tools and techniques certificate program entirely online?
Yes, this innovation creativity training program can be completed entirely online, with no on-campus requirements, making it ideal for working professionals.
While I am training for creativity and innovation in this program, are classes asynchronous or synchronous?
Classes in this program are asynchronous, which means that you can watch lectures when it is convenient for you. Please note, though, that homework assignments, projects, and papers may have specific due dates.
When can I begin the innovation creativity training program?
As a new student, you can begin the online Creativity Tools and Techniques for the Classroom and Workplace Certificate during any term – Fall, Winter, Spring, or Summer. Drexel University operates on a quarter system and classes in this program are offered every quarter.
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
This program is organized into four 10-week quarters per year (as opposed to the traditional two semester system) which means you can take more courses in a shorter time period. One semester credit is equivalent to 1.5 quarter credits.
|CRTV 502||Tools and Techniques in Creativity||3.0|
|CRTV 503||Creativity in the Workplace||3.0|
or CRTV 650
|Neuroscience, Creativity and Innovation
or Current Trends in Creativity & Innovation
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution with a GPA of 3.0 or higher (graduate degree GPA will be considered along with the undergraduate GPA)
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended
- Two letters of recommendation (professional or academic)
- An essay describing why you're interested in pursuing this program
- Additional requirements for International Students
The tuition rate for the academic year 2020-2021 is $1007 per credit. (A 25% tuition savings off Drexel's regular tuition rate of $1342 per credit)
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- These rates apply only to fully online courses. Hybrid or on-campus courses may have different rates.
- Tuition rates are subject to increase with the start of each academic year in the fall term.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2020-2021 Academic Year
September 21, 2020
December 5, 2020
December 7, 2020
December 12, 2020
January 11, 2021
March 13, 2021
March 15, 2021
March 20, 2021
March 29, 2021
June 5, 2021
June 7, 2021
June 12, 2021
June 21, 2021
August 28, 2021
August 30, 2021
September 4, 2021
Apply to earn a Drexel degree online!
By starting or resuming an application to Drexel University, I accept that I may be contacted by phone, e-mail, direct mail, and text message.