Online Certificate for Systems Engineers
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Systems Engineering
Drexel's accredited Graduate Certificate in Systems Engineering equips students with fundamental skills associated with systems engineering. Subject matter covers the process of systems engineering and focuses on the activities and functions that are required for effective systems engineering design and analysis. Upon completion of this certificate, students will be able to apply these skills in high-level systems engineering positions.
The program provides a foundation in systems engineering knowledge beneficial for anyone currently working in, or aspiring to work in, systems engineering. Engineers in early to mid-stage careers who are functioning or wish to move into positions as Systems Engineers will also benefit. Relevant fields include but are not limited to defense contractors, infrastructure planning and management, medical systems, data systems, energy systems, manufacturing, and construction management.
- A flexible, completely online program that fits easily into your busy work and personal schedule
- Taught by knowledgeable professionals who have conducted systems engineering in the DoD and commercial industries
- Enables engineering leaders to manage systems development throughout the lifecycle from conceptual development, engineering design, and through operation and sustainment stages
- Prepare students to intelligently manage and contribute to any engineering challenge
- A highly interactive online learning method allows extensive interaction with faculty and other classmates
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
This program is organized into four 10-week quarters per year (as opposed to the traditional two semester system) which means you can take more courses in a shorter time period. One semester credit is equivalent to 1.5 quarter credits.
|SYSE 682||Introduction to Systems Science||3.0|
|SYSE 685||Systems Engineering Management||3.0|
|SYSE 688||Systems Engineering Analysis||3.0|
|SYSE 520||Global Sustainment and Integrated Logistics||3.0|
|SYSE 640||Model Based Systems Engineering||3.0|
|SYSE 690||Modeling, Simulation and Other Tools||3.0|
- A bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline or related science from an ABET-accredited institution with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2023-2024 is $1342 per credit.
For the academic year 2023-2024, students enrolled in an online graduate academic program will be charged a graduate online program fee of $125 per year.
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates are available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- These rates apply only to fully online courses. Hybrid or on-campus courses may have different rates.
- Tuition rates are subject to increase with the start of each academic year in the fall term.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2023-2024 Academic Year
September 26, 2023
December 9, 2023
December 11, 2023
December 16, 2023
January 8, 2024
March 16, 2024
March 18, 2024
March 23, 2024
April 1, 2024
June 8, 2024
June 10, 2024
June 15, 2024
June 24, 2024
August 31, 2024
September 3, 2024
September 7, 2024