Graduate Certificate in Systems Reliability Engineering
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Systems Reliability Engineering
A wide range of systems engineering topics and subjects are taught to prepare students to intelligently manage and contribute to any engineering challenge. The accredited online Graduate Certificate in Systems Reliability enables engineering leaders to manage systems development throughout the life cycle from conceptual development, engineering design, and through operation and sustainment stages. It is designed for systems engineering managers, technical directors, and engineers with expanding roles and responsibilities outside of their specialty.
The curriculum focuses on reliability, availability, and maintainability analysis. Coursework in the program covers reliability engineering, system modeling for reliability and availability predictions, and maintenance engineering. Upon completion of the certificate, students will have excellent skills and ability associated with reliability, availability, and maintainability (RAM), including effectively designing for RAM.
- Prepares students to execute systems engineering process as well as guidelines established by International Council of Systems Engineers (INCOSE)
- A flexible, completely online program that fits easily into your busy work and personal schedule
- Skills learned can be applied directly in the workplace
- A highly interactive online learning method allows for extensive interaction with faculty and other classmates
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
This program is organized into four 10-week quarters per year (as opposed to the traditional two semester system) which means you can take more courses in a shorter time period. One semester credit is equivalent to 1.5 quarter credits.
|EGMT 571||Engineering Statistics||3.0|
|EGMT 572||Statistical Data Analysis||3.0|
|EGMT 573||Operations Research||3.0|
|SYSE 523||Systems Reliability Engineering||3.0|
|SYSE 524||Systems Reliability, Availability & Maintainability Analysis||3.0|
|SYSE 688||Systems Engineering Analysis||3.0|
- A bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline or related science from an ABET-accredited institution with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2020-2021 is $1342 per credit.
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- These rates apply only to fully online courses. Hybrid or on-campus courses may have different rates.
- Tuition rates are subject to increase with the start of each academic year in the fall term.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2020-2021 Academic Year
September 21, 2020
December 5, 2020
December 7, 2020
December 12, 2020
January 11, 2021
March 13, 2021
March 15, 2021
March 20, 2021
March 29, 2021
June 5, 2021
June 7, 2021
June 12, 2021
June 21, 2021
August 28, 2021
August 30, 2021
September 4, 2021
Apply to earn a Drexel degree online!
By starting or resuming an application to Drexel University, I accept that I may be contacted by phone, e-mail, direct mail, and text message.