Online Graduate Certificate in Organizational Security
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Organizational Security
With the continued reliance on technology for systems and operations, companies find themselves with an increasing risk of security blind spots, breaches, and cyber attacks. Drexel University’s online Graduate Certificate in Organizational Security prepares you to secure and protect the integrity and safety of a business information infrastructure. Courses provide you with a broad knowledge on topics like securing the business information infrastructure, cloud security, security policy, assurance, and forensics.
- Fully online, 15-credit program
- Learn from highly respected faculty in both Drexel's LeBow College of Business and College of Computing & Informatics
- New and updated curriculum that focuses on the intersection of applied information technology and business
- Coursework is project-based to give you additional experience
- Can be stacked with other certificates to complete the MS in Business Information Technology
This certificate is part of a suite of five Business Information Technology certificates that can be applied toward Drexel’s Master of Science in Business Information Technology (MSBIT), jointly offered by Drexel's LeBow College of Business and College of Computing & Informatics (CCI). Three certificates must be completed to receive the MS degree, including the required foundational Graduate Certificate in Information Technology and Management. Learn more about the other four certificates, and MSBIT:
- Graduate Certificate in Digital Transformation
- Graduate Certificate in Information Systems Development
- Graduate Certificate in Information Technology and Management
- Graduate Certificate in Information Technology Strategy and Execution
- MS in Business Information Technology
This program is organized into four 10-week quarters per year (as opposed to the traditional two semester system) which means you can take more courses in a shorter time period. One semester credit is equivalent to 1.5 quarter credits.
|Cloud Security and Virtual Environments
|Security, Policy and Governance
|Principles of Cybersecurity
- A four-year bachelor's degree in any major from a regionally accredited institution in the United States or an equivalent international institution
- A 3.0 GPA is preferred in a previously completed degree, bachelor's or above
- At least 2 years professional experience in business or technology
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions attended (including trade schools)
- One letter of recommendation, although two are suggested (academic, professional, or both)
- Essay/Statement of Purpose
- In approximately 500 words, please describe what professional goals you hope to achieve, how an advanced degree facilitates that success, and anything else you want the Admissions Review Board to know about you.
- Additional requirements for International Students
The tuition rate for the academic year 2023-2024 is $1277 per credit.
For the academic year 2023-2024, students enrolled in an online graduate academic program will be charged a graduate online program fee of $125 per year.
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- Tuition rates are subject to increase with the start of each academic year in the fall term.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2023-2024 Academic Year
September 26, 2023
December 9, 2023
December 11, 2023
December 16, 2023
January 8, 2024
March 16, 2024
March 18, 2024
March 23, 2024
April 1, 2024
June 8, 2024
June 10, 2024
June 15, 2024
June 24, 2024
August 31, 2024
September 3, 2024
September 7, 2024