Online Graduate Certificate in Construction Management Program
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Construction Management
The online Graduate Certificate in Construction Management program teaches professionals the multidisciplinary skills required of effective senior construction managers. The program produces industry leaders that exhibit strong technical and managerial skills, apply scientific methodologies to problem solving, are critical thinkers, exercise creativity, and inject innovation into the process.
This part-time certificate program can be taken as a stand-alone professional development credential or as a step toward our MS in Construction Management.
- A flexible, completely online program that fits easily into your busy work and personal schedule
- Technical competence and strong business acumen taught by industry professionals with experience in the public and private sectors and in union and open shop environments
- A highly interactive online learning method allows extensive interaction with faculty and other classmates
Drexel's 10,000 Hours Podcast: Captain Planet, Philly Edition
Solar panels, wind power, the Green New Deal. There’s a lot going on in the world of renewable energy, and it can be hard to keep track of. Drexel’s Jeffrey Beard explains how we can “green” our houses and why Philly is perfectly set up to be a sustainable city.
- Graduate Certificate in Real Estate
- Graduate Certificate in Sustainability & Green Construction
- MS in Construction Management
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
This program is organized into four 10-week quarters per year (as opposed to the traditional two semester system) which means you can take more courses in a shorter time period. One semester credit is equivalent to 1.5 quarter credits.
|CMGT 510||Construction Control Techniques||3.0|
|CMGT 512||Cost Estimating and Bidding Strategies||3.0|
|CMGT 515||Risk Management in Construction||3.0|
|CMGT 525||Applied Construction Project Management||3.0|
|CMGT 528||Construction Contract Administration||3.0|
|CMGT 538||Strategic Management in Construction||3.0|
- A bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Engineering, or a business or non-technical degree from a regionally accredited institution
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended
- Two letters of recommendation (professional or academic)
- 500 word essay on why you wish to pursue this program
- Additional requirements for International Students
The tuition rate for the academic year 2021-2022 is $1342 per credit.
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- These rates apply only to fully online courses. Hybrid or on-campus courses may have different rates.
- Tuition rates are subject to increase with the start of each academic year in the fall term.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2021-2022 Academic Year
September 20, 2021
December 4, 2021
December 6, 2021
December 11, 2021
January 3, 2022
March 12, 2022
March 14, 2022
March 19, 2022
March 28, 2022
June 4, 2022
June 6, 2022
June 11, 2022
June 20, 2022
August 27, 2022
August 29, 2022
September 3, 2022
Apply to earn a Drexel degree online!
By starting or resuming an application to Drexel University, I accept that I may be contacted by phone, e-mail, direct mail, and text message.