Epidemiology & Biostatistics Certificate Program Online
Never before has disease prevention and health promotion been more important. As world events develop, with the added threat of infectious diseases and other emerging public health issues, those who can apply knowledge gained through research to real-world problems are in great demand across all sectors: healthcare, pharmaceuticals, governmental and non-governmental agencies, business and academia.
Drexel's accredited online Certificate in Epidemiology and Biostatistics is a graduate level, inter-disciplinary program designed for working professionals coming from a variety of backgrounds: public health administrators, physicians, nurses, clinical research professionals, health educators, policy experts and more.
- Fully online format is convenient for busy professionals
- Research-oriented training in the theory and tools of core public health disciplines
- Includes instruction on Statistical Software
- Provides the foundation to understand the research process from developing hypotheses through communicating results
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
This program is organized into four 10-week quarters per year (as opposed to the traditional two semester system) which means you can take more courses in a shorter time period.
|BST 571||Introduction to Biostatistics||3.0|
|EPI 570||Introduction to Epidemiology||3.0|
|EPI 572||Design and Analysis Epidemiological Studies||3.0|
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended
- Additional requirements for International Students
Working knowledge of and access to a personal computer (no more than 4 years old), high-speed connection to the Internet, and Microsoft Office applications.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2021-2022 is $1258 per credit.
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- These rates apply only to fully online courses. Hybrid or on-campus courses may have different rates.
- Tuition rates are subject to increase with the start of each academic year in the fall term.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2022-2023 Academic Year
September 19, 2022
December 3, 2022
December 5, 2022
December 10, 2022
January 9, 2023
March 18, 2023
March 20, 2023
March 25, 2023
April 3, 2023
June 10, 2023
June 12, 2023
June 17, 2023
June 26, 2023
September 2, 2023
September 4, 2023
September 9, 2023
2021-2022 Academic Year
September 20, 2021
December 4, 2021
December 6, 2021
December 11, 2021
January 3, 2022
March 12, 2022
March 14, 2022
March 19, 2022
March 28, 2022
June 4, 2022
June 6, 2022
June 11, 2022
June 21, 2022
August 29, 2022
August 30, 2022
September 3, 2022
Apply to earn a Drexel degree online!
By starting or resuming an application to Drexel University, I accept that I may be contacted by phone, e-mail, direct mail, and text message.