Epidemiology & Biostatistics Certificate Program Online
Never before has disease prevention and health promotion been more important. As world events develop, with the added threat of infectious diseases and other emerging public health issues, those who can apply knowledge gained through research to real-world problems are in great demand across all sectors: healthcare, pharmaceuticals, governmental and non-governmental agencies, business and academia.
Drexel's accredited online Certificate in Epidemiology and Biostatistics is a graduate level, inter-disciplinary program designed for working professionals coming from a variety of backgrounds: public health administrators, physicians, nurses, clinical research professionals, health educators, policy experts and more.
- Fully online format is convenient for busy professionals
- Research-oriented training in the theory and tools of core public health disciplines
- Includes instruction on Statistical Software
- Provides the foundation to understand the research process from developing hypotheses through communicating results
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
This program is organized into four 10-week quarters per year (as opposed to the traditional two semester system) which means you can take more courses in a shorter time period.
|BST 571||Introduction to Biostatistics||3.0|
|EPI 570||Introduction to Epidemiology||3.0|
|EPI 572||Design and Analysis Epidemiological Studies||3.0|
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended
- Additional requirements for International Students
The software used in many of our courses requires you to have access to a PC. Apple doesn’t currently support the software needed to complete this coursework. Please visit Drexel’s computer buying guide for more information.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2020-2021 is $1246 per credit.
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- These rates apply only to fully online courses. Hybrid or on-campus courses may have different rates.
- Tuition rates are subject to increase with the start of each academic year in the fall term.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2019-2020 Academic Year
September 23, 2019
December 7, 2019
December 9, 2019
December 14, 2019
January 6, 2020
March 16, 2020
March 17, 2020
March 21, 2020
April 6, 2020
June 8, 2020
June 9, 2020
June 13, 2020
June 22, 2020
August 30, 2020
September 2, 2020
September 5, 2020
2020-2021 Academic Year
September 21, 2020
December 5, 2020
December 7, 2020
December 12, 2020
January 4, 2021
March 13, 2021
March 15, 2021
March 20, 2021
March 29, 2021
June 5, 2021
June 7, 2021
June 12, 2021
June 21, 2021
August 28, 2021
August 30, 2021
September 4, 2021