Graduate Certificate in Systems Engineering Integrated Logistics
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Systems Engineering Integrated Logistics
Drexel's accredited online Graduate Certificate in Systems Engineering Integrated Logistics focuses on the art of supply chain management. A supply chain is a system of organizations, people, activities, functions, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer. Supply chain activities transform natural resources, raw materials, and components into a finished product that is delivered to the end customer.
Students will be equipped with the tools and analysis techniques to optimize the supply chain. Upon completion of the certificate, students will have skills and ability to effectively design a supply chain infrastructure and manage operations within that supply chain.
- A flexible, completely online program that fits easily into your busy work and personal schedule
- Taught by a dedicated faculty with significant systems engineering experience in both industry and academia
- Certificate can be applied in a wide variety of contexts throughout engineering and management
- A highly interactive online learning method allows extensive interaction with faculty and other classmates
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
This program is organized into four 10-week quarters per year (as opposed to the traditional two semester system) which means you can take more courses in a shorter time period. One semester credit is equivalent to 1.5 quarter credits.
|EGMT 571||Engineering Statistics||3.0|
|EGMT 572||Statistical Data Analysis||3.0|
|EGMT 573||Operations Research||3.0|
|SYSE 520||Global Sustainment and Integrated Logistics||3.0|
|SYSE 522||Engineering Supply Chain Systems||3.0|
|SYSE 690||Modeling and Simulation||3.0|
- A bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline or related science from an ABET-accredited institution with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2022-2023 is $1342 per credit.
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- These rates apply only to fully online courses. Hybrid or on-campus courses may have different rates.
- Tuition rates are subject to increase with the start of each academic year in the fall term.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2022-2023 Academic Year
September 19, 2022
December 3, 2022
December 5, 2022
December 10, 2022
January 9, 2023
March 18, 2023
March 20, 2023
March 25, 2023
April 3, 2023
June 10, 2023
June 12, 2023
June 17, 2023
June 26, 2023
September 2, 2023
September 4, 2023
September 9, 2023
Apply to earn a Drexel degree online!
By starting or resuming an application to Drexel University, I accept that I may be contacted by phone, e-mail, direct mail, and text message.