Online Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics Management
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Business Analytics Management
For managers to be able to make informed decisions in the contemporary business environment, the analytics within a firm have to be aligned with the business challenges. With Drexel University’s online Gradaute Certificate in Business Analytics Management, you will learn how business analytics can support a company’s strategic objectives and processes. You will have the opportunity to enhance knowledge learned from prior academic experience or gain new proficiency in business analytics management.
Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics Management Program Features
The business analytics management certificate is designed for working professionals like you, so you can earn your certificate on your own time. The tailored curriculum allows you to specifically sharpen your business analytics skills in an area where you would like to excel. Other program details include:
- Four-course, 12-credit program available fully online
- Offered by the renowned LeBow College of Business
- Earned credits can be applied to the MS in Business Analytics (up to three business analytics certificates can be applied to the full master’s degree)
- MS in Business Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Data Management for Business Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Predictive Business Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Uncovering Insights with Business Analytics
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
This program is organized into four 10-week quarters per year (as opposed to the traditional two semester system) which means you can take more courses in a shorter time period. One semester credit is equivalent to 1.5 quarter credits.
|MIS 612||Aligning Information Systems and Business Strategies||3.0|
|Electives (Select three)
|MGMT 602||Innovation Management|
|MGMT 603||Technology Strategy|
|MGMT 686||Strategy Implementation|
|MIS 652||Business Agility and IT|
|MIS 653||Design Thinking for Digital Innovations|
- A four-year bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2023-2024 is $1173 per credit.
For academic year 2023-2024, students enrolled in an online graduate academic program will be charged a graduate online program fee of $125 per year.
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- These rates apply only to fully online courses. Hybrid or on-campus courses may have different rates.
- Tuition rates are subject to increase with the start of each academic year in the fall term.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2023-2024 Academic Year
September 26, 2023
December 9, 2023
December 11, 2023
December 16, 2023
January 8, 2024
March 16, 2024
March 18, 2024
March 23, 2024
April 1, 2024
June 8, 2024
June 10, 2024
June 15, 2024
June 24, 2024
August 31, 2024
September 3, 2024
September 7, 2024