Online Graduate Certificate in Predictive Business Analytics
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Predictive Business Analytics
Corporations and organizations need to create value from their vast collections of data. With Drexel University’s online Graduate Certificate in Predictive Business Analytics, you will be equipped with knowledge of programming, decision models, and the statistical techniques essential for unlocking patterns and trends from data. You will have the opportunity to enhance knowledge learned from prior academic experience, or to gain proficiency in predictive analytics.
Graduate Certificate in Predictive Business Analytics Program Features
The predictive business analytics certificate is designed for working professionals, so you can earn your certificate on your schedule. The four required courses for this certificate are all core courses in the MS in Business Analytics program, making the certificate an excellent foundation for further study in business analytics. Other program details include:
- Four-course, 12-credit program available fully online
- Offered by the renowned LeBow College of Business
- Earned credits can be applied to the MS in Business Analytics (up to three business analytics certificates can be applied to the full master’s degree)
- MS in Business Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics Management
- Graduate Certificate in Data Management for Business Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Uncovering Insights with Business Analytics
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
This program is organized into four 10-week quarters per year (as opposed to the traditional two semester system) which means you can take more courses in a shorter time period. One semester credit is equivalent to 1.5 quarter credits.
|MIS 636||Python Programming for Business Applications||3.0|
|OPR 601||Managerial Decision Models and Simulation||3.0|
|STAT 610||Statistics for Business Analytics*||3.0|
|STAT 642||Data Mining for Business Analytics||3.0|
*If you previously completed STAT 610, you may take either STAT 628 or STAT 630
- A four-year bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions attended (including trade schools)
- One letter of recommendation
- Essay/Statement of Purpose
- Additional requirements for International Students
The tuition rate for the academic year 2022-2023 is $880 per credit. (A 25% tuition savings off Drexel's regular tuition rate of $1173 per credit)
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- These rates apply only to fully online courses. Hybrid or on-campus courses may have different rates.
- Tuition rates are subject to increase with the start of each academic year in the fall term.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2022-2023 Academic Year
September 19, 2022
December 3, 2022
December 5, 2022
December 10, 2022
January 9, 2023
March 18, 2023
March 20, 2023
March 25, 2023
April 3, 2023
June 10, 2023
June 12, 2023
June 17, 2023
June 26, 2023
September 2, 2023
September 4, 2023
September 9, 2023
Apply for admission to Drexel University
Use the Apply Now form to get started.
Previously enrolled at Drexel? Learn more about readmission.
Any problems? Find help or contact us.