Online Graduate Certificate in Predictive Business Analytics
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Predictive Business Analytics
Corporations and organizations need to create value from their vast collections of data. With Drexel University’s online Graduate Certificate in Predictive Business Analytics, you will be equipped with knowledge of programming, decision models, and the statistical techniques essential for unlocking patterns and trends from data. You will have the opportunity to enhance knowledge learned from prior academic experience, or to gain proficiency in predictive analytics.
Graduate Certificate in Predictive Business Analytics Program Features
The predictive business analytics certificate is designed for working professionals, so you can earn your certificate on your schedule. The four required courses for this certificate are all core courses in the MS in Business Analytics program, making the certificate an excellent foundation for further study in business analytics. Other program details include:
- Four-course, 12-credit program available fully online
- Offered by the renowned LeBow College of Business
- Earned credits can be applied to the MS in Business Analytics (up to three business analytics certificates can be applied to the full master’s degree)
- MS in Business Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics Management
- Graduate Certificate in Data Management for Business Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Uncovering Insights with Business Analytics
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
This program is organized into four 10-week quarters per year (as opposed to the traditional two semester system) which means you can take more courses in a shorter time period. One semester credit is equivalent to 1.5 quarter credits.
|Python Programming for Business Applications
|Managerial Decision Models and Simulation
|Statistics for Business Analytics*
|Data Mining for Business Analytics
*If you previously completed STAT 610, you may take either STAT 628 or STAT 630
- A four-year bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2023-2024 is $1173 per credit.
For the academic year 2023-2024, students enrolled in an online graduate academic program will be charged a graduate online program fee of $125 per year.
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates are available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- These rates apply only to fully online courses. Hybrid or on-campus courses may have different rates.
- Tuition rates are subject to increase with the start of each academic year in the fall term.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2023-2024 Academic Year
September 26, 2023
December 9, 2023
December 11, 2023
December 16, 2023
January 8, 2024
March 16, 2024
March 18, 2024
March 23, 2024
April 1, 2024
June 8, 2024
June 10, 2024
June 15, 2024
June 24, 2024
August 31, 2024
September 3, 2024
September 7, 2024