Online Graduate Certificate in Data Management for Business Analytics
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Data Management for Business Analytics
Building a solid foundation for data management within an organization is essential to guaranteeing its ability to produce value. Drexel University’s online Graduate Certificate in Data Management for Business Analytics will teach you the techniques for extracting, transforming and storing data to produce efficient analytics. You will have the opportunity to enhance knowledge learned from prior academic experience or gain new proficiency in data management for business analytics.
Graduate Certificate in Data Management for Business Analytics Program Features
The data management for business analytics certificate is designed for working professionals, so you can earn your certificate on your own time. The tailored curriculum allows you to specifically sharpen your business analytics skills in an area where you would like to excel. Other program details include:
- Four-course, 12-credit program available fully online
- Offered by the renowned LeBow College of Business
- Earned credits can be applied to the MS in Business Analytics (up to three business analytics certificates can be applied to the full master’s degree)
- MS in Business Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics Management
- Graduate Certificate in Predictive Business Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Uncovering Insights with Business Analytics
State restrictions may apply to some programs.
This program is organized into four 10-week quarters per year (as opposed to the traditional two semester system) which means you can take more courses in a shorter time period. One semester credit is equivalent to 1.5 quarter credits.
|MIS 632||Database Analysis and Design for Business||3.0|
|Electives (select three)
|CT 620||Security, Policy, and Governance|
|INFO 590||Foundations of Data and Information|
|MIS 624||Systems Analysis & Design|
|MIS 635||Introduction to Hadoop and MapReduce|
- A four-year bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
The tuition rate for the academic year 2022-2023 is $1173 per credit.
- This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
- Special tuition rates available for Drexel University Alumni, Military members, and members of our Partner Organizations.
- These rates apply only to new online students and students being readmitted.
- These rates apply only to fully online courses. Hybrid or on-campus courses may have different rates.
- Tuition rates are subject to increase with the start of each academic year in the fall term.
- All students must contact applyDUonline@drexel.edu within the first two weeks of the term to request tuition savings for which they qualify.
- Special rates cannot be combined. If you qualify for more than one special rate, you'll be given the one with the largest savings.
- When receiving special tuition plans with Drexel University Online, you may not combine them with other tuition benefits that may be available from Drexel University.
2022-2023 Academic Year
September 19, 2022
December 3, 2022
December 5, 2022
December 10, 2022
January 9, 2023
March 18, 2023
March 20, 2023
March 25, 2023
April 3, 2023
June 10, 2023
June 12, 2023
June 17, 2023
June 26, 2023
September 2, 2023
September 4, 2023
September 9, 2023